How to Apply
Welcome to IOM e-Recruitment.
Attracting, recruiting, and retaining the right people are critical to IOM's success. Successful recruitment relies on strong long-term relationships with both current and potential future employees and in our ability to find appropriate positions for talented individuals from within and outside the organization. The new e-recruitment facility offers innovative support for the staffing function of IOM's human resource management.
|We strongly encourage you to apply to IOM vacancy notices by using our online e-recruitment facility:|
By applying online you will have access to the following distinct features:
- Create your own personal account to register including education, professional experience and competencies.
- View and update your information at any time.
- Search for job openings and directly apply to any open position.
- Upload a motivation letter, your resume, a personal history form, a recent photo and other relevant documents.
- Monitor the status of your application.
- Receive follow-up correspondence by e-mail on vacancy announcements for which you have submitted an application.
- Apply to IOM's specialized staff rosters, e.g., for employment in emergency and post-conflict situations around the world.
To start the online application process, job applicants are required to register online in order to obtain a personal account number.
After opening the account and completing in the online application form, applicants may add a motivation letter, a copy of their CV, personal history form or any other documentation in support of their application.
Once you provide all information, please go to the tab 'Profile Release' and release the profile so it can be available for IOM's review. Upon completion of the information, your online application will be acknowledged by e-mail.
All applications must be received before a vacancy notice's closing date otherwise they will not be considered. Once the application has been submitted, it will be processed. Candidates may track the status of their application at any time. Nationals from non-represented member states are strongly encouraged to apply.
Unsolicited applications for both Professional (P) and General Service (GS) staff categories are accepted for different specialized rosters administered by IOM. To apply to our rosters you must complete the following steps:
- Create a personal account in the e-recruitment system and complete the form on line.
- Choose and apply to the unsolicited category (P or GS) that best fits your profile.
All questions concerning e-recruitment must be addressed to email@example.com.
Note: Recruitment preference will be given to qualified candidates from the list of developing countries and non-represented member states of IOM