Please contact OIG/Evaluation at Headquarters (email@example.com) if you wish to obtain one of the evaluation reports listed.
Migrants as Messengers: The Impact of Peer-to-Peer Communication on Potential Migrants in Senegal - Impact Evaluation Report, IOM, by IOM/GMDAC, September 2019
Mécanisme de Réponse et Ressources pour les Migrants (MRRM) – Phase II, évaluation finale, EU/OIM, par D.L. Sanou, Août 2019
Promoting Development-Friendly Migration Policies in Viet Nam through Enhancing the Evidence Base for Policy - Migration Profile, IOM/IDF, by S. Kim, August 2019
Fourth Evaluation of the IOM Development Fund, IOM/IDF, by OIG, July 2019
Education, Training and Knowledge-Sharing on Migration in Tunisia, Ex-post evaluation, IOM/IDF, by T. Nshimiyimana, May 2019
Strengthening Labour Migration Management in Lesotho – ex-post evaluation, IOM/IDF, by R. Mutie, May 2019
Community Based Tribal Conflict Mitigation and Peace Building in Enga and Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea (COMBAT-COMIT) Phase I and II, IOM/IDF, by R. Matsuyama and S. Kim, May 2019
Mid-term Internal Evaluation of the project: “Appui au renforcement de la gestion de la Migration au Niger” (Strengthening Migration Management in Niger), IOM/DANIDA, by M. de Muller, March 2019
Strengthening Protection for Vulnerable Populations and Improving access to Psychosocial Support to Displaced Children in Emergency Settings in Mozambique, UNICEF/IOM, by A. Ferro, March 2019
Evaluation of the projects “Community Based Approaches to Support Youth in Targeted Municipalities in BiH” and “Moving Towards Sustainable Approaches to Prevent Violent Extremism”, IOM/USAID/UK, by S. Harris, March 2019
A Thematic Evaluation of the IOM’s Migration Crisis Operational Framework (MCOF), IOM, by OIG, March 2019
Ex-post Evaluation of the Project “Strengthening Capacities of Armenian National Security Service and Border Guards in their Response to Migration Crisis”, IOM/IDF, by O. Nazarchuk, February 2019
Ex-post internal evaluation of the project “Piloting Temporary Labour Migration of Georgian Workers to Poland and Estonia”, IOM/IDF, by T. Verigo, A. Castelfranco, February 2019
Ex-post Evaluation of the project “Improving Labour Migration Management in Belize”, IOM/IDF, by V. Vaca, February 2019
Evaluación Final del Proyecto “Fortalecimiento del Enfoque de Derechos Humanos en las Políticas Migratorias de los Estados Parte del Mercosur y Estados Asociados”, OIM/FOD, por J. Rey, Enero 2019
Enhancing Migration Management in Belize through an upgrade of the Migration Information Data Analysis System (MIDAS), IOM/IDF, by V. Vaca, January 2019.
Capacity-Building for Diaspora Engagement in Mozambique, Ex-Post Evaluation Report, IOM/IDF, by N. Ngcobo, November 2018
Shelter Interventions in Anbar Governorate, Iraq, IOM/OFDA, by MEAL/MCU, November 2018.
Enhanced Skills Development and Qualification Recognition of Labour Migrants from Bangladesh, IOM/IDF, by R. Matsuyama, November 2018.
Technical Support to Global Consultation on Migrant Health – Sri Lanka, IOM/IDF, by A. Lee, October 2018
Increasing Capacities for Addressing Irregular Migration in Serbia, IOM/IDF, by S. Harris, October 2018.
Development of a National Framework for Durable Solutions in Vanuatu, IOM/IDF, by E. Wilkins, October 2018.
- Towards an Effective Migrants’ Right to Health in Central Asia: Assisting Governments in Enhancing the Provision of Health Services for Migrants – Kyrgyzstan, IOM/IDF, by U. Wagner, September 2018.
- IOM’s Private Sector Partnerships Strategy 2016-2020: A Thematic Evaluation, IOM, by OIG, September 2018
- Proyecto IDF “Fortaleciendo las Capacidades de los Países del Mercado Común Del Sur (Mercosur) Sobre: Trata de Personas y Mujer Migrante”, OIM/IDF, por J. Rey, Setiembre 2018
- Final internal independent evaluation of the project “Integration and Stabilization Support through Livelihoods for IDPs and the Conflict-Affected Population in Ukraine”, IOM/DFID, by S. Harris, July 2018
- Evaluation post-projet « Formation professionnelle et opportunité des moyens de subsistance pour les migrants régularisés au Maroc », IOM/IDF, par T. Nshimiyimana, Juillet 2018
- Consolidation of Sri Lanka Biometrics Project: Biometrics Phase III, IOM, by S. Kim, June 2018.
- Final Evaluation of IOM’s Disaster Preparedness for Effective Response Project (PREPARE), IOM, by OIG, June 2018
- Strengthening Labour Migration Management in Madagascar, Internal Ex-Post Project Evaluation, IOM/IDF, by R. Mutie, June 2018
- Evaluation de mi-parcours du projet « Migrant Response and Resource Mechanism (MRRM) Phase II », IOM/EU, par L. Girard, Juin 2018
- Mid-term evaluation of the project “Technical assistance to the Government of Kyrgyzstan to strengthen the legal and operational framework for combating trafficking in persons”, IOM/JTIP, by S. Harris, June 2018
- A Review of Knowledge Management in IOM: Current Status and Future Perspectives, IOM, by OIG, May 2018
- Post project evaluation of the project “Improving Capacities to Leverage Remittances for Development in Ghana”, IOM/IDF, by L. Girard, May 2018
- Renforcement des capacités pour une gestion stratégique des ressources de la diaspora de la RD Congo, IOM/IDF, par T. Lobe et R. Mutie, Mai 2018
- A Thematic Evaluation of the Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM), IOM, by OIG, April 2018
- Building Capacity of Cambodia to Manage Outward Migration (BECOME), IOM/IDF, by S. Kim, April 2018
- Assessing the Climate Change, Environmental Degradation and Migration Nexus in South Asia, IOM/IDF, by S. Kim, February 2018.
- Ex-post Evaluation of the Project “Building the Capacity and Raising Awareness Among COMESA Member States on The Free Movement Protocol”, IOM/IDF, by R. Mutie, February 2018
- Final Internal Evaluation of the project “Strengthening Surveillance and Bilateral Coordination Capacity along the Common Border between Belarus and Ukraine (SURCAP Phase II)”, IOM, by L. Styp-Rekowska, February 2018
- Combating Trafficking in Persons in Georgia and Addressing the Demand Side of Trafficking – Final Evaluation, IOM, by A. Janssen, February 2018
- Evaluation finale du projet: « Enhancing Border Management to Counter Terrorism in Burkina Faso », OIM, par le Bureau régional de l’OIM pour l’Afrique de l’Ouest et du Centre, Février 2018
- Evaluation of the Project “Contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 in relation to migration management in the Dominican Republic”, IOM, by OIG, January 2018
- Strengthening coordination to respond to trafficking in persons (TIP) and ensure justice and protection for all victims of trafficking (VoT) in Mozambique, IOM/JTIP, by L. Masomera, January 2018
- Mid-term evaluation of the project “Combating trafficking in human beings in Burkina Faso through the strengthening of the national framework and capacities in identifying victims and improving data collection”, IOM, by IOM Regional Office for West and Central Africa, January 2018
- Review of Migration Policy Funded Projects 2007-2016, IOM Development Fund (IDF), IOM/IDF, by IDF, January 2018
- Addressing Mixed Migration Flows through Capacity Building in Central Asia – Phase III, Final internal Evaluation, IOM/USPRM, by S. Harris, January 2018
- Evaluation of IOM’s Approach for Providing Assistance and Protection to Migrant Children, including Unaccompanied and Separated Ones, by OIG, December 2017
- Midterm Evaluation of IOM Gender Equality Policy 2015-2019, by OIG, December 2017
- Ex-post internal evaluation of the project “Identifying Gaps and Assessing Needs: A Comparative Assessment of Counter Trafficking Efforts in Countries in the South Caucasus – Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia”, IOM/IDF, by S. Harris, October 2017
- Peace and Stability Quick Impact Fund - Phase II: End of Programme Evaluation, IOM, IOM South Sudan, June 2017
- Namibia Migration Profile project: evaluation report, IOM/IDF, by R. Mutie, June 2017
- Final internal evaluation of the project “Support to Border Police in Addressing Increased Migration Flows along the Western Balkan Route”, IOM, by S. Harris, May 2017
- Rapport d’évaluation du Projet SIRIRI (« Paix » en Sango RCA), OIM/EU, par OIM, Mai 2017
- Addressing Irregular Migration in Southern Africa: an internal review of project achievements (2010-2016), IOM, by T. Nshimiyimana and W. Gititu, May 2017
- Evaluation of the Ghana Integrated Migration Management Approach (GIMMA) project, IOM/EU, by OIG, March 2017
- Evaluation of the Malawi Migration Profile Project, IOM/IDF, by R. Mutie, March 2017
- Strengthening the Capacity of the Government of Seychelles to Combat Trafficking in Persons: Endline evaluation report, IDF/IOM, by R. Mutie and Y. Getachew, December 2016
- Review of Labour Migration Funded Projects 2011-2014, IOM/IDF, by IDF, December 2016.
- Evaluation of the Migrant Outreach and Messaging in Indonesia (MOMI) Project, IOM, by OIG, November 2016
- Evaluation of the “Employment through the Beautiful Kosovo Programme (EU-BK II)”, IOM/EU, by OIG, November 2016
- Mid-term Evaluation of Open Centre for Migrants Registered for Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (OCAVRR) Project, IOM, by OIG, October 2016
- Engagement de la Diaspora pour la migration et le développement au Burundi : rapport d’évaluation, OIM/IDF, par J. Rispoli et T.F. Lobe, Octobre 2016
- Evaluation du Projet: Renforcer la Gestion Conjointe des Frontières entre le Mali et la Mauritanie, OIM/IDF, par M. Ramanzin et L.Girard, Septembre 2016
- Evaluation of the IOM Project “Disaster Risk Reduction through Building Community Resilience in Papua New Guinea (DRRBCR) - Phase II”, IOM, by OIG, September 2016
- Evaluation of the IOM Migration Emergency Funding Mechanism (MEFM) 2012-2015, IOM, by OIG, September 2016
- Evaluation of IOM Contribution to the Project “Enhancing the Response to Displacement – Improving Management and Coordination in CCCM”, IOM, by OIG, August 2016
- Review of Migration, Environment and Climate Change Projects - 2008 – 2015, IOM/IDF, August 2016
- Evaluation report IOM Nepal Shelter Pipeline, IOM, by J. Ashmore, July 2016
- Internal Mid-term Review: ACP-EU Migration Action, Supporting ACP-EU Cooperation on Migration and Development, IOM/ACP-EU, by IOM/ACP, May 2016
- Migration and Health as an IDF Funded Programme Area (2005-2015) – internal review, IOM/IDF, March 2016
- Rapport d’évaluation du projet IM.0032 « Renforcement des capacités des Institutions béninoises en matière de protection des droits des travailleurs migrants au Bénin », OIM/IDF, par OIM Dakar, Janvier 2016.
- Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Peace and Reconstruction to ensure Effective access of Conflict Affected Persons to Victims Assistance Processes in Nepal, IOM/IDF, by IML, December 2015.
- Psychosocial Support to Crisis Affected, Displaced and Migrant Youth and Their Families in Syria and Neighbouring Countries, Evaluation of Capacity Building Initiatives, IOM, September 2015.
- Counter Trafficking Protection Projects Review, IDF-Funded Projects 2008-2013, IOM IDF, August 2015.
- Counter-Trafficking (Prevention) Projects Review, IDF-Funded Projects 2008-2013, IOM IDF, August 2015.
- Programme de renforcement de capacités du Gouvernement guinéen sur la gestion des frontières (CBBM), IOM Dakar, Juin 2015.
- Renforcement des capacités pour une gestion stratégique de la diaspora congolaise, évaluation interne du projet, OIM Dakar, Janvier 2015
- IOM Development Fund: 2014 Reviews, by IOM/DMM, September 2014.
- Promouvoir la protection des travailleurs domestiques et des victimes de la traite au Cameroun (Phase II), par OIM Sénégal, Août 2014.
- Catalytic Support on Land Issues , IOM Nepal, by IOM/IML, May 2014.
- Technical Assistance to Ministry of Peace and Reconstruction in the Implementation of Psychosocial Counselling and Support Services to Conflict Affected Persons, IOM Nepal, by IOM/IML, May 2014.
- Technical Support to the Government of Ghana to Address Child Trafficking and Other Child Protection Abuses in the Ketu South, North and South Tongu Districts of the Volta Region, IOM Ghana, December 2013.
- Support to the Government of Liberia to Establish a National Migration Policy Framework and to Build Capacity on Migration Management, IOM Dakar, Octobre 2013.
- Fortalecimiento de Capacidades para la Prevención de Secuestros a Migrantes en Tránsito por México y Atención a Víctimas de Secuestro – evaluación final, IOM/IDF, OIM México, Octubre 2013.
- Evaluation of IOM Sri Lanka’s “Community-Based Reintegration and Economic Recovery Support to Vulnerable Communities in the Newly Resettled Villages in the Northern and Eastern Districts in Sri Lanka” Programme, IOM, Internal Evaluation, July 2013.
- Awareness Raised: Insights into IOM’s Staff Sensitization on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, IOM/GCU, July 2013.
- IOM Evaluation of CERF funded Interventions (2006-2012), IOM, by OIG, April 2013.
- Evaluation: IOM Timor-Leste Counter Trafficking Project, IOM/IOM Development Fund, by H. Komenda, October 2012.
- Access to Finance and Capacity-Building for Earthquake-Affected Micro- and Small Enterprises Project (Indonesia) – Project Impact Evaluation, IOM/JRF, August 2011.
- Third Evaluation of the IOM Development Fund (formerly the 1035 Facility): Support for Developing Member States and Member States with Economy in Transition, by IOM/OIG, April 2011.
- Improving Knowledge of Remittance Corridors and Enhancing Development through Inter-Regional Dialogue and Pilot Projects in South East Asia and Europe, IOM/AENEAS, by IOM LFM/MMS, August 2010.
- Final Evaluation The Philippine Border Management Project (PBMP), by IOM-TCM, June 2009.
- Rapport de l'évaluation du projet pilote "Renforcement du secteur de la santé en RDC par l'établissement d'un partenariat entre hôpitaux en Belgique et en RDC et la formation du personnel de santé congolais", OIM/DGCD, par J. Hollings et T. S. Amouh, Avril 2009.
- Internal Ex-Ante Evaluation 'Combating Trafficking in Persons in Afghanistan – Prevention and Prosecution', by IOM Washington, March 2009.
- Evaluation of the Philippine Border Management Project (PBMP) funded by the European Union, IOM Manila, May 2008.
- Evaluation of the Migration for Development in Africa (MIDA) Initiative as an Illustration of IOM's Approach to Making Migration Work for Development, by IOM/OIG, August 2007.
- Rapport d’évaluation intermédiaire partielle du Programme « Migration pour le Développement d’Afrique – Grands Lacs » Phase III, OIM Bruxelles, juin 2007.
- Evaluation of the Gender Mainstreaming Policy and Strategy in IOM, by IOM/OIG, November 2006.
- 'Support to the Demobilization and Reintegration of Former Combatants and Detainees in the Indonesian Province of Aceh', IOM/EC, by C.Riallant, September 2006.
- Second Evaluation of the IOM Development Fund (formerly the 1035 Facility), by IOM/OIG, December 2005.
- Lecciones Aprendidas en Proyectos Exitosos (OIM Colombia - Junio 2005)
- Evaluation of the MIDA Italy Project, by IOM/OIG, May 2005.
- Evaluation of the Migration Initiatives Process, by IOM/OIG, November 2004.
- Assessment of Project Development Training in IOM, 1995-2004 (IOM - MMS, November 2004)
- Evaluation of the IOM Project for the Return and Reintegration of Trafficked and Other Vulnerable Women and Children between Selected Countries in the Mekong Region, by IOM/OIG, September 2003.
- Evaluation of the IOM Development Fund (formerly the 1035 Facility), by IOM/OIG, September 2003.
- Evaluation of the Migration Policy and Research Programme, by IOM/OIG, June 2003.
- Evaluation du Programme de reconstruction des infrastructures communautaires à Pweto (OIM Pweto, février 2003)
- Evaluation of the Programme to Provide Post-Emergency Assistance to Displaced Groups and Receptor Communities in Colombia, by IOM/OIG, December 2002.
- Evaluation of Project for Awareness Raising and Information Strategy on People in Need of International Protection (IOM MIC, September 2002)
- Evaluation of the Programme to Upgrade the Capacity of the Costa Rican Education System in Selected Communities Affected by Mitch-Related Nicaraguan Migration, by IOM/OIG, November 2001.
- Evaluation of External Voting Programmes: An Analysis of IOM's Role in Kosovo, by IOM/OIG, October 2001.
- Evaluation of the Programme for Government Funded Movements to Australia (Project code 470-CAU), by IOM/OIG, July 2001.
- Evaluation of the 'Programa Latinoamericano de Cooperación Técnica en Migraciones' (PLACMI 2), by IOM/OIG, July 2001.
- Evaluation of the Construction Component in IOM Interventions, by IOM/OIG, November 2000.
- Evaluation of the Return Assistance Programme for Croatia (RAP), by IOM/OIG, August 2000.
- Mid-term Evaluation of Project for Return and Counselling Assistance to Asylum Seekers from Czech Republic, Romania and Slovakia Currently Living in Belgium, Finland and the Netherlands (IOM Brussels, August 2000)
- Evaluation of the IOM Project for Shelter Construction and Emergency Assistance for Victims of 'Mitch', by IOM/OIG, July 2000.
- Evaluation of the Canadian Warrant Program, by IOM/OIG, April 2000.
- Evaluation of the Interamerican Course on International Migration, by IOM/OIG, April 2000.
- Evaluation of Phase III of the Programme for the Return of Qualified African Nationals (RQAN), by IOM/OIG, January 2000.
- Assessment of Impact of Returnees in the Work Place of the Programme for the Return of Qualified African Nationals (RQAN), by IOM/OIG, January 2000.
- Evaluation of IOM Public Information Programmes, by IOM/OIG, October 1999.
- Evaluation of the Project for Economic Revitalization and Employment Generation in the Una Sana and Banja Luka Regions (EREG), by IOM/OIG, July 1999.
- Evaluation of the Project Development Process in IOM, by IOM/OIG, July 1999.
- Mid-term Evaluation of Cambodian Reintegration Component within the IOM Project Return and Reintegration of Trafficked and other Vulnerable Women and Children among Selected Countries in the Mekong Region (IOM Cambodia, March 1999)
- Evaluation of the IOM Information Programme in the Philippines, by IOM/OIG, February 1999.
- Evaluation of Capacity Building in Migration Management in Migration Management Programmes in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia, by IOM/OIG, June 1998.
- Outcome of First-line Tuberculosis Treatment in Migrants from Vietnam (IOM Tuberculosis Working Group, published in International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, 2(8):641-646, March 1998)
- Evaluation of Projects for Assisted Departure from Germany, by IOM/OIG, December 1997.
- Informe Final de la Evaluación del Proyecto: Instrumentos Migratorios para la Integración de América Central – PROCAM (RLA, August 1997)
- Evaluation of Swiss Training Projects in Switzerland (IOM Bern, November 1996 (in German))
- Survey among Qualified African Nationals Processed under the Programme for the Return and Reintegration of -Qualified African Nationals (RQAN), Phase III, supported by the EU, by IOM/OIG, October 1996.
- Survey among Qualified African Nationals Supported under the Bridging Fund Scheme of the Programme for the Return and Reintegration of Qualified African Nationals (RQAN) - Phase III, supported by the EU, by IOM/OIG, October 1996.
- Final Internal Evaluation of the Programme Voluntary Return and Reintegration in their Country of Origin of Chileans Residing in Switzerland (RCS), by IOM/OIG, September 1996.
- Final Internal Evaluation of the Programme Voluntary Return and Reintegration in their Country of Origin of Chileans Residing in Belgium (RCB), by IOM/OIG, September 1996.
- Internal Evaluation of the Programme Return and Reintegration of Qualified Jamaican Nationals for Development (IOM Jamaica, August 1996)
- Assessment of Assisted Return of Migrants Stranded in Eastern and Central Europe (SMIT), by IOM/OIG, May 1996.
- Joint (IOM/USAID) Evaluation of the Communal Governance Programme, Haiti, by IOM/OIG, February 1996.
- Medical Evacuations from the Region of Former Yugoslavia, the Experience of 2 years, (IOM Medical Services Geneva, published in the European Journal of Public Health, 1996; 6: 257-261)
- Assessment of IOM’s Operational and Financial Involvement in the German Integrated Experts Programme (GAPPO), by IOM/OIG, December 1995.
- Internal Evaluation of the Combined Project - Information and Referral Services/Provincial Fund, Mozambique, by IOM/OIG, June 1995.
- Final Internal Evaluation of the Project Retorno y Reintegracíon de Personal Calificado para Promover la Recontrucción Económica y el Desarrollo de Nicaragua (ALA/90/05), by IOM/OIG, June 1995.
- Evaluation Report on the Implementation of the Project Expansion of ICM's Return of Talent program to Africa from the USA (March 1987)
- Evaluation Report on the Implementation of the Project Reintegration of Qualified Nationals (ICM Information Paper No. 2, prepared for Seminar on Reintegration of Qualified African Nationals, Nairobi, 1-4 December 1986)