Dear Colleagues, we are all, at some point, adjusting to the new environment in which we are working. Even if the public health restrictions are lifting, it is important that we continue to look after ourselves and each other.
Please stop and have a look at our material.
We have some new colleagues whose details are attached. They, between them, speak nine different languages. Please get in touch with Staff Welfare if you would like to have a private and confidential discussion.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing in the current health situation (English | French | Spanish)
- Understanding our reactions to the current health situation (English | French | Spanish)
- The impact of isolation (English | French)
- Managing during COVID 19 (English | French | Spanish)
- Psychological phases of the impact and adjustment to COVID 19 (English)
- Getting ready to return to work (English)
- Recognizing and Addressing Domestic Abuse in the Home during the COVID19 Pandemic (English)
- Do I need help? (English)
- Related documents
- Compassion fatigue
- Creative Problem Solving
- Managing emotions
- Positive Psychology
- Risky behaviour
- HRM has prepared three short guides for IOM employees who are working from home or preparing to do so. The first document contains background and general guidelines; the second contains tips for managers, and the third contains tips for employees, including links to valuable learning resources. They will be available shortly in French and Spanish on the same link. Access the guides here